Saturday, November 20, 2010
Holidays have started! For quite long already, actually. O's was okay,and some were good! I just hope I can do well enough to get into a good JC. Sometimes I don't know why I subconsciously anticipate the results. But January seems quite far away. No matter, though. I am occupied with computer games and Pkmn HeartGold on DS. I gotta find a job soon though. My parents don't allow me to work in the food and beverages industry due to reasons such as bad influence and drudgery and stuff like that. So tomorrow I will have to flip through Classified. As for the money earned if I manage to get a job...maybe I'll use some of it to buy a game or two and an mp3, and save the rest. Off to watch Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows for a second time with my family. By the way, have you noticed that I have changed my blogskin and blog songs? HAHA. Goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment